Sunday, September 16, 2007

AGGGHHHH

It's back! No not the blob the sinus infection. So this post will be short and sweet. I am a lost woman I have met Schaefer Anne sock yarn. SOOOO beautiful! It has mohair in it!

National Alpaca Farm day coming up in Oct. Get to visit local alpaca farms. Fun.

Diane I have made progress on your shawl, about 1/2 way thru the body. I haven't touched it in oh about 4 days as my head can't handle counting.

Did cast on the luscious Malabrigo silk blend. I am mixing it with some other yarns in a "The Wave" wrap from Knitter's Spring 06 that I got on sale for a dollar. Interesting wrap you knit a W then put in one little seam for a very unconventional shaped wrap. The yarns are going together beautifully! In case anyone cares the Malabrigo silk / wool blend is fabulous to knit with! No splits, snarls, or snags. A bit tricky to wind up as it can stick to itself in spots and is slick so it kept riding up my swift. I sincerely hope the Dr I see in the morning gives me some good drugs. Night.

No comments: